280DC - White Elastomeric Roof Coating
280DC White Reflective Roof Coating:
280DC is an elastomeric white roof coating used to protect your roof or spray foam from deterioration caused by the sun's UV radiation. Use this coating in conjunction with a spray foam roofing kit. This elastomeric roof sealant also creates a highly reflective (88%) and seamless barrier to reduce heat gain through the roof and protect the surfaces below. 280DC is a high quality roof sealing paint with the best all around performance.
- Water soluble for easy clean up
- Elastomeric paint that reflects 88% of the suns heat.
- Easily installed using spray equipment, roller or brush
- CA Title 24
- Miami-Dade County
- LEED, ENERGY STAR
- 10 Year Warranty
- Coverage: 250 sq. ft. (applied in 2 coats of 1 gallon per 100 sq. ft.)
(5 gal. pail)
Current Elastomeric Paint Price: $148.95
Please see manufacturer's written instructions for proper white roof paint application methods.
- 1. Wear proper safety equipment: Coveralls, Respirator, Goggles, and Gloves. Consider purchasing our Safety Kit.
- 2. Prior to white elastomeric roof coating application, hand stir or use low speed mechanical mixing.
- 3. Use one of the approved methods to apply 2 coats of white reflective paint to the surface.
- 4. Clean up spray on roof sealer equipment with soapy water according to manufacturer's instructions.