MARCH MADNESS SALE!
Crazy Prices for Foam Kits -- Enter Promo Code: MARCH_MADNESS
We are your source for energy efficient products and information.
LiquidFoil™ Spray On Radiant Barrier Paint
Often referred to as a Spray Radiant Barrier or Radiant Barrier Paint, technically LiquidFoil™ is an IRCC (Interior Radiation Control Coating). LiquidFoil™ attic radiant barrier paint is the highest performing IRCC coating on the market, integrating a tremendous 84% reflectivity with a permanent adhesion to resist flaking off over time. This insulating spray paint is permeable so as not to trap moisture on either side. LiquidFoil™ is also water soluble for easy clean up.
(5 gal. pail*)
Current Price: $279.95
- Spray on radiant barrier is water soluble for easy clean up
- Lowest emissivity of any spray on coating (0.16)
- Permeable so it does not trap moisture
- Easily installed using spray equipment, roller or brush
- Saves up to 16% on cooling costs while improving comfort
- Improves the value of your home
- Coverage: 325-425 sq. ft. per gallon depending on surface texture and porosity
- 1. Wear proper safety equipment: Coveralls, Respirator, Goggles, and Gloves. Consider purchasing our Safety Kit.
- 2. Prior to attic radiant barrier spray application, hand stir or use low speed mechanical mixing.
- 3. Use one of the approved methods to apply a single coating to the surface.
- 4. Clean up radiant barrier spray equipment with soapy water according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Insulating Radiant Barrier Heat Paint Spray Equipment: Recommended spray pump size of ™ GPM or greater, 2,000 psi, and tip size of 0.021™. It may be neccessary to remove filters from the spray rig prior to spraying.
- By Hand: The product can be rolled with a 3/8" to 1/2"™ synthetic nap roller or painted with a nylon or polyester brush, however, roofing nails penetrating the surface may make rolling or brushing difficult.
*LiquidFoil™ 5 gallon kits contain 4.75 gallons and typically yield 1,540 to 2,020 sq. ft.