Large Volume Spray Foam System
Magnum™ Spray Foam System:
The Magnum™ Spray Foam System is designed for contractors and larger foam applications. This refillable system sprays two-component quick set closed cell foam.
Closed cell polyurethane high density foam is the highest quality spray foam on the market. In fact, closed cell foam is the only foam that truly air seals.
Benefits of the Magnum™ System:
- Simple, Portable, Durable, Refillable
- Heated hose with thermostat control
- Powered by standard 120V outlet
- Hose length up to 200ft
- No pumps or motors / lower maintenance and operation costs
- Low start up costs (less then $10K)
- Emptied tanks are refilled for lowered environmental impact
Request information on the Magnum™ System.
This foam is a multiple purpose, two-component polyurethane froth foam designed within the international guidelines for protection of the ozone layer, with respect to the Montreal Protocol, 1987 and other environmental guidelines, utilizing a non-flammable, nonozone depleting blowing agent to assist in the safety of the end user and the environment. The pre-pressurized, portable two-component froth systems are dispensed through the state-of-the-art Handi-Gun® froth dispensing unit, providing unsurpassed quality and flexibility in end-use performance.
- Complete Fomo's Training Course (One Day)
- Commercial Delivery Location
- Nitrogen Tank (Rent this from a local welding supply house)
- A CDL with HAZMENT endorsement is required for transporting 1000 lb or more.
- Vehicles containing 1,001 lb or more must display appropriate placards.
Great energy efficient uses for our closed cell foam kits:
- Exterior wall cavities
- Hybrid Foam Technique
- Conditioned Attic Spaces
- Flat roof foam
- Sealing Top Plates
- Sealing and Insulating Band and Rim Joists
- Basement walls
- Crawl spaces
- Foam air ducts and plenums
- Crawlspace and basement walls
Below is a sample setup of a Magnum™ System in a small trailer.