Heat Load Calculations
A properly sized Heating and Cooling system is key to a home's energy efficiency and comfort levels. An undersized system will not keep your house warm in the winter or cool in the summer. An oversized system will cost more initially, cost more to operate, and may cause moisture and mold problems.
Given a copy of your blueprints, Energy Efficient Solutions can perform full heat load calculations on your house. Results will be given on a room by room basis, as well as totals for the entire house.
Calculations are made using the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Manual J and associated software.
Items needed for load calculations:
- Copy of architectural blue prints (or equivalent)
- Details on wall insulation
- Details on ceiling insulation
- Details on flooring and perimeter insulation
- Details on all windows, skylights and external doors
- Orientation of house
- Geographic location
- Contact information and payment
These results will enable you to determine the size of the heating and cooling equipment necessary to condition your home.
Reasons to have Load Calculations Performed
- Determine correct equipment size
- Common practice of oversizing "just to be safe" is wrong
- Save money by possibly installing smaller equipment
- Your system will run more efficiently
- Lower utility bills
- Calculations are very affordably priced
- Your home will be more comfortable
*Price Match Guarantee applies to verified, advertised prices and verified written quotes.
Some exclusions apply. Call 877-464-5828 for more details.
Copyright © 2002 - 2018 Energy Efficient Solutions LLC
, , ,